Once you have decided to move, you will have the opportunity to meet in person with Anne Delaney, owner/operator of Delaney Relocation Services and a Certified Relocation & Training Specialist and Certified Professional Consultant on Aging. At the time of this FREE 30-minute consultation, she will be able to discuss with you all the services that Delaney Relocation Services can provide. Anne Delaney will be able to provide you with a written estimate on the cost of the entire service. She will be able to answer all of your questions and address any concerns that you or your family may have about the upcoming moving process.
Your written estimate will include:
- Developing an overall plan to move or age in place.
- Working with the floor plans of your new home.
- Planning the organizing, sorting, downsizing/rightsizing for your new home.
- Arranging for the disposal of unwanted items either to family, auction or as a donation to the charity of your choice.
- Helping you with the change of address process.
Throughout the moving process Delaney Relocation Services will communicate with you and your family members about the progress of the move. We can even help you with deciding when to move.
Prior to your moving day, the Delaney Relocation Services team will:
- Hire the mover to transport everything on moving day.
- Do all of the professional packing of your items the day before your move.
- Supply all of the required packing materials.
Call us today for a FREE 30-minute consultation and written estimate, and discover just how easy moving can be!
“I cannot tell you how grateful and pleased we are with the move today. You and your team of packers and movers are amazing and everyone was affable and caring.”
THE GRUNDLAND FAMILY
“Thank you so much for the work that you do. I can't begin to describe the many ways you have made our lives easier in the past few days.”
“A short note to thank you for making my move so perfect last week. When I opened that door to apartment #324, I stood in awe. I couldn't believe everything was in place, plus dishes put away, TV hooked up, etc.”