Discover how easy moving, downsizing and packing can be - with the benefits of hiring a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist. We will ensure that you receive a highly personalized service and we are specifically trained to assist with later life moves.
If you are thinking of moving or have to move for health reasons, Delaney Relocation Services can assist you. During a FREE 30-minute consultation, Shauna Rosengren can assist you in determining your needs, provide information on seniors residences and help you to decide if the move you are planning is the right one for you. Delaney Relocation Services provides you with all the help that you need - before, during and after moving day.
Delaney Relocation Services has been helping people with their moving, packing and relocation needs since 2002. We help clients in Campbell River, the Comox Valley, Duncan, Ladysmith, Nanaimo, Parksville, Port Alberni, Qualicum, and Victoria. We service all of Vancouver Island. We make it easy!
How we can help you:
- We can assist you with finding the right retirement residence.
- We plan your move and downsize your possessions by sorting, packing to sell, donating or for storage.
- We fully unpack and set up - everything put away and in place.
- We help dispose of unwanted items.
- We will work with and hire only the best moving company to move everything on moving day.
- We will work with floor plans to ensure everything fits.
- We assist with disconnecting and reconnecting utilities.
- We can help with change of address.
- We can help with finding doctors in your new community.
By using Delaney Relocation Services, we can ensure that:
- There will be peace of mind for out of town families.
- You will be moved in and be set up by supper time.
- Your routines will be maintained where possible
- That you can even go away on vacation and leave us to take care of everything.
Call us today for a FREE 30-minute consultation and written estimate, and discover just how easy moving can be! Find out how affordable our extensive services can be, even compared to the basic service provided by a traditional moving company.
Communities We ServeHome Planning Guide for Seniors.
“I cannot tell you how grateful and pleased we are with the move today. You and your team of packers and movers are amazing and everyone was affable and caring.”
THE GRUNDLAND FAMILY
“Thank you so much for the work that you do. I can't begin to describe the many ways you have made our lives easier in the past few days.”
“A short note to thank you for making my move so perfect last week. When I opened that door to apartment #324, I stood in awe. I couldn't believe everything was in place, plus dishes put away, TV hooked up, etc.”